Monday, October 27, 2008

Hurling Day 2




Today was the second time that I taught a mini lesson on hurling. I think that this time around went a lot better then the first time. I felt better prepared and had more of an idea of what I was doing. There are still some aspects of teaching that I need to work on. Each little lesson I teach I learn more things about teaching that I had never thought to do before or needed to be done. I feel like I am a little stressed out teaching, just making sure that I am including everything that I need to include, but at the same time I am enjoying myself. Next time around I hope to improve a little more. From my transcript, this time around I said like a lot, which is not a good thing and there were still some parts that I could not fully understand what I was saying. My time management was all right. I was close to having 50% of activity time. The feedback that I gave back to my students was I think could have been better. I gave feedback to about half the class, but gave more feedback to girls than the guys.

No comments: